Wednesday 14 July 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Why have I chosen the title 'Thursday's Child?' Well, I was actually born on a thursday, coincidentally, because like the rhyme says, I really do have 'far to go'!

Being a 'born submissive', I have always had the desire to be spanked from an early age, long before I had any sexual feelings, despite the fact that I was never spanked by my parents or others as a child. It is just something inherent in my makeup. I would tie myself up, and act out scenarios with barbie dolls. Any spanking in films or tv shows held an interest for me. If I came across a spanking passage in a book, I would fold the page over to mark it and read it repeatedly.

One such favourite passage comes fro m the book 'Thursday's Child' by Noel Streatfield. I include it here for nostalgia. It is set in an orphanage run by a cruel matron.In this passage,the main character, Margaret is sneaking out of the dormitory at night, disturbing one of the girls:

'From where she was she could see Miss Jones, who had not yet undressed, go to the dormitory door.
'Who was laughing?' she asked.
In a frightened squeak, Violet answered:
'Please'm, I mean Miss Jonnes'm, I thought I heard a burglar.'
Miss Jones expressed astonishment by using the word 'burglar' like a piano. She started on a low note and rose almost an octave.
'A burglar? And what, pray, would a burglar want here?'
Violet was evidently nearly in tears.
'I don't know, Miss Jones.'
Miss Jones had not come to the dormitory unarmed. Out of her pocket she took a hair brush.
'A girl who keeps others awake must be punished.' she said.
Margaret could hear no more except muffled cries. Too well she knew what was happening. Poor Violet was being beaten on her behind with a hair brush, and very painful it was.'

No comments:

Post a Comment