Monday 8 November 2010

October 2010

I have had a wonderful October.I had a 24 hour,military style interrogation, which involved lots of physically testing 'punishments'.It was a real test of my physical endurance,and whilst I won't pretend that it was in any way easy (which it in no way was),for me it was extremely enjoyable and an experience which I would readily repeat.Many thanks to all on the interrogation team for organising the 'fun.'

I also had a spray birching Judicial Corporal Punishment.I and some others had apparently been trying to pilfer the Eton birching bench from a museum, and were thus sentenced accordingly.Apparently I had also pilfered some Egyptian artifacts which had 'happened to catch my eye.' Myself and the two other 'instigators' received two 45 second bursts of the birch, with a short break between. First administration by Mistress Switch,the second by Lei Ann Woods.The three others received two 30 second bursts.All this whilst very well secured to a whipping bench, as the spray birch is an extremely stingy and painful implement.My tally, you may be interested to know, was 76 strokes from Mistress Switch, and 85 from Dr Woods. Lucky me for going first!As they are respectively right, and left handed both sides received attention.I also submitted to several spankings in the spanking party which followed,after which I practised my switching and endeavored to make certain gentleman's bottoms feel as sore as mine.....

1 comment:

  1. Thats a very exciting experience. I wished I was one of the other " instigators" to haver received the same treatment as you. We could have compared our backsides later...
    Kiss Christiane

    ReplyDelete