Sunday 28 November 2010

Birched again

22nd November
For some reason that I cannot fathom I was chosen to be spray birched yet again! This time myself, Ellen,Jean, and Jadie were taken into custody and immediately dealt with by the court. Our crime on this occasion were being Eton students who had participated heavily in the recent student riots. I received two forty-five second bursts of the spray birch from Cate and Leia.I managed to alleviate my feelings somewhat by managing to slip my hands out of the restraints, and give the finger (with both hand), to Mr Allen, who being in front of me provided a good target. Ellen and Jean took their two sets of forty-five and thirty seconds respectively, as well as ever. Then it was Jadies' turn. This was her first experience of spray birching and it was way overdue. She certainly felt both of her thirty second sets, screaming the whole time. I must say I enjoyed watching her, and the smile on Andi Switch's face as she administered.Then there was a 'surprise' for me. I had been suffering from a bit of 'verbal diarrhoea', and had been quite cheeky and disrespectful of the court. Because of this, I received a further two set of thirty seconds, administered by the two judges. I certainly felt those as you can well imagine.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was no less than you deserved ;-) Can I see this anywhere?

    ReplyDelete