Thursday 2 September 2010

Greedy Girl!

I am greedy. I am so full of fantasies at the moment, varying from the dark side of S&M to the fluffy side of spanking. (I see CP and S&M as being two seperate worlds, if at times merging slightly.) I feel an enormous frustration through lack of play partners with which to act out these fantasies-I want to do them all now already!It is so unfair! Patience is not something which comes easily to me.

I have a large tolerance for punishment. When I'm in the right mood I can just demand more and more and more. I don't know where my tolerance comes from, this intense hunger and craving. I feel like a freak at times for it, wonder if others view me as such. I can't help being how I am. I am just doing what comes naturally to me.I do wish that I could cry as others do, I would so love to be beaten to genuine tears. I know that I shouldn't be ashamed of being the way that I am, yet at times.... I am a greedy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment